District Emergency Operation Center (DEOCs)
Immediate first response to any disaster has to be from the district administration. Hence it is necessary to ensure that District EOCs are strengthened / constructed with state of the art emergency communication equipment to communicate with State EOC as well as other local level functionaries.
It was also decided by the State Government that districts in high risk areas should have EOCs of comparable physical capability to the model for State EOC. Moreover, the District EOCs had to be made more resilient than the State EOC as it will be the first principal responder in the case of a major local emergency. Hence it was decided to construct the District EOCs in having the capabilities implied by the Government of India specifications for a State EOC. Hence the designs and drawings for all the District EOCs were prepared considering the Seismic Zone – V as base.
- District Helpline Call : +91 286 2220800/801
- Commissioner of Rescue & Relief Call : 1070
- Health : Ambulence GVK : 108
- Police : 100
- District EOCs Helpline No. +91 286 2220800/801
- Telephone Directory
- District Disaster Management Plan-2021-22_Porbandar Volume I
- District Disaster Management Plan-2021-22_Porbandar Volume II